Human Resources Officer
Phone: (574) 725-2893
Fax: (574) 753-9878
8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Monday thru Friday
601 E Broadway
Logansport, IN 46947
Group Medical Summary of Benefits
– Looking for a Health Care Provider
– OPTUM Rx – Using your Pharmacy Benefits
– Your Plan Advisor
– Disease Management Coaching
– Memories in the Making – Maternity Mgt.
– Real Appeal – Weight Management
Dental – Summary of Benefits 2021
Vision – Summary of Benefits 2021
Life & AD&D Insurance – Civil 2021
Life & AD&D Insurance – Public Safety 2021
Life & AD&D IPEP All Employees
Long Term Disability 2021
Legal Shield 2021
Behavioral Health – EAP Employee Assistance Program
Employee Personnel Policy Handbook
PERF at a Glance
– 77 Fund at a Glance
City Wellness 2021
– 2021 HSA Wellness Incentive Changes due to Pandemic
YMCA Discount 2021
Holiday Schedule 2021
Contact Information Change Form
Standard Enrollment and Change Form
IPEP Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
UMR Employee Enrollment/ Change Form
Workers’ Compensation Forms
– First Report of Injury Form
– Supervisor Incident Investigation Form
– Release of Information – Workers’ Comp.
– Witness of Injury Statement
Who Do I Call For:
Robin Rozzi 574-753-5417
Rose Woodward 574-725-2808
Carrie Kelley 574-739-1516
Ross Anderson 574-725-2805
Lorien Stair-Spicer 574-739-1536
Marla Evanich 574-725-2893
The Human Resources Department supports all programs, departments, and elected officials. HR will ensure, protect and clarify the rights and responsibilities of employees. It will assist department heads in the development of sound management practices and procedures, and to make effective consistent use of human resources throughout the City.
Human Resources News & Updates
1. American Fidelity offers three free counseling sessions to our full-time salaried employees. This would be by phone and is considered “short term counseling” / Telephonic Life Coaching by a master’s level certified life coach for qualifying City employees and their immediately family. American Fidelity Assurance Company offers our employees Disability Insurance coverage and EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is a bonus.
2. For City employees covered on our City group health insurance, UMR offers a Mental Health Benefits by a licensed professional. It is covered at 100% after the individual deductible of $3000 or family $6000 is met.
3. Public Safety Only: Dr. Dardeen at Suncrest Psychological, offers specialized psychological services. This service would be confidentially billed and covered by the $4000 budgeted LIT 294 4-1020-431-150 Public Safety Assistance Program.
Your address with the City of Logansport needs to stay current for many reasons. Communication and reporting to your insurance provider, COBRA, taxes, W2’s, and Public Employee Retirement Fund can greatly be affected. Under Useful Forms you will find the Contact Information Change Form to complete.
Accidents and injuries must be reported within 24 hours to qualify for coverage by workers’ compensation. All injuries, no matter how minor, must be reported within 24 hours of the injury. Even in the case of a “first aid only” injury.
The average employee may not utilize their medical insurance enough to understanding their Explanation of Benefits for services. HR may be more familiar with them and will assist employees resolve medical billing questions.
You can use your HSA to pay for any qualified medical expense. Qualified medical expenses are defined by the IRS include medical care, behavior health, vision and dental care expenses, prescription drugs, and payments for long term care services and insurance.