Rental Property Inspector
8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Monday thru Friday
601 E Broadway, Room 303
Logansport, IN 46947
Who Do I Call For:
Wayne Erwin, Rental Property Inspector: 574-753-4381
Code questions, building questions, new construction, additions, renovations, and unsafe building concerns
Deb O’Connor, Building Commissioner: 574-753-4381
Our city ordinances are intended to encourage the growth and development of the city in accordance with the Logansport Comprehensive Plan, the Fringe Comprehensive Plan, and for the following purposes:
- To promote the public health, safety, comfort, morals, convenience, and general welfare of the city citizens
- To plan for the future development of the city for all citizens
- Insure that the growth of the community is commensurate with the promotive of the efficient and economical use of public funds
- That the needs of agriculture, industry, and business be recognized in future growth
- To desire and create improvements for today, tomorrow, and in future opportunities
Building Commissioner News & Updates
You can purchase them at any hardware store or grocery store in the city.
You are allowed 2 per year for a total of 4 days at your address.
You must be a registered contractor with the City to perform any work in the city limits. If you are an Electrician, you must be a licensed electrician with the City.